Re: Relationship Panel Help

by Sashas0nic

Original Post

Relationship Panel Help

★★ Novice

So at first I thought I could not see the relationships anymore because of all my mods but now I am finding out it is just a new design that I happen to like. I have seen it on Youtube but I personally don't know how to access it. Can someone please lend me a hand.  

Message 1 of 4 (267 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@AliahDuiker 

The changes to the relationship panel that were introduced some time ago did indeed break some mods that needs to be updated so please do that.

Every time there is an update to the game you need to make sure your Mods are still compatible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (234 Views)

★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen I have repaired them.
Message 3 of 4 (193 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @AliahDuiker You may like the Platinum Simmers guide for it, or the one at Carls Sims 4 Guide, (though that one is mainly 'relationships' in general). Carls Sims 4 also have a youtube channel, where he may cover it as well..

nb: Click on a Sim in the Relationship Panel and there will be a new option: Open Sim Profile.

Hope it helps.

Message 4 of 4 (172 Views)