Re: Rejuvenation potion realm of magic

by SimGuruNick

Original Post

★★ Novice

Brewed potion of immortality . Potion failed . Passed out for an hour . Woke up and immediately went to the hospital. Wife had twis. Came back home, discarded contents from cauldron. Drank potion of questionable content to ensure success brewing. Clicked cauldron, selected potion of immortality. Nothing happens. No animation, nothing added to queue. All other foods, potions and experiment works on this cauldron and the replacement. Recently installed Island Living and Get Famous. A week before glitch. System update a couple hours before glitch. Ps4 12/08/19.

Message 11 of 16 (794 Views)

Hero
@Sinista1one Since you're on console and this issue has resolved itself for others (+ was a different potion), I think it's best if you made your own thread for this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 16 (788 Views)

Hero
@Sinista1one Could you create a new thread ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 16 (763 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Moving this to game info as OP never came back and it was solved for the other user.

Different potion/console needs a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 14 of 16 (733 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Marked as Solution for Visibility Purposes Only

Can anyone having this issue possibly share a save file where the issue is occurring? You can DM me a link to the save. Thanks for the help!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 15 of 16 (3,875 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem, but with the potion of immortality. I have tried closing the game and reopening, going to the magic realm to test out another cauldron and replace my cauldron at home but I still have the issue.

Message 16 of 16 (598 Views)