Reasons we need swimming pools in Sims Mobile!

by Stevev363

Original Post

Reasons we need swimming pools in Sims Mobile!

★ Guide

Here's a list of reasons why my Sims need a swimming pool! 

1) I have lots of outdoor furniture perfect for decking out a pool. From sun loungers to towel stacks, I'm stocked with appropriate decor. 

2) I have enough hot tubs as it is, nobody needs as many as I have now. There's nothing surprising about an offer for an overpriced hot tub after you have seen it daily for YEARS!

3) My sims want to have a pool party. It's time to update the types of parties we throw and having a pool party where we interact with visitors in and around our pool would be a awesome new addition. Party hat 

4) My Sims want to teach their children to swim. New interactions for raising children are a must! How much fun would it be to share fun time with the family in our pool?

5) Swimwear is for more than just a hot tub. I have lots of swimwear I don't use, I'd have more use for it if I had a pool party to go to. 

6) My Sim wants to be a lifeguard. A home pool would be good practice for them, in case we have an addition like a recreation center that has a lifeguard job. 

7) I'm tired of pretending with rugs. Disappointed 

8) I want to build a multistory house OVER a pool. Because I can. Wink

9) My Sims want to be healthy. A swimming hobby would be just the right thing to help motivate them.  

10) My Sims want to wear water wings and a unicorn inner tube, because it's fashionable. 

11) POOL TOYS ROCK!!! 

12) I need a reason to build a cabana. What's a relaxing retreat without a pool?

13) When we add Barbecues to the party list our Sims can work off the big meal they just scarfed down. 

14) The hot tub is gross from all the WOO-HOOing going on and nobody is courteous enough to clean it afterward. Sick

15) I want a sign that says "Notice there is no P in our OOL, please keep it that way!". 

16) Because I can't get down to that beach I've been staring at for a quick dip for years now. Confused

17) It's not a party until someone gets drunk and falls into the pool.

Post your reasons why we need pools here! Standard smile

Message 1 of 5 (1,501 Views)

Rif.: Reasons we need swimming pools in Sims Mobile!

★★★★ Guide

Awesome list! Large smile

Message 2 of 5 (1,495 Views)

Re: Reasons we need swimming pools in Sims Mobile!

★★★ Novice

Yess please give our sims pools!

Message 3 of 5 (1,473 Views)

Re: Reasons we need swimming pools in Sims Mobile!

★ Guide

Because Sims Dean Winchester needs a swimming pool.

Because they can’t do laps in a hot tub. 
Because our 7 Sims kids are bored and keeps using all the treadmills in the house. 

Pool parties.
Woohoo in the pool.

Message 4 of 5 (1,449 Views)

Betreff: Reasons we need swimming pools in Sims Mobile!

★★ Pro
@Stevev363 I am also voting for this 500 % 😁
Message 5 of 5 (1,419 Views)