Re: unsubscribing to pogo

★★ Novice
@jaxilee ruby7dnj also wants to unsubscribe but how
Message 1 of 6 (1,185 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @rybt7dnj.

We'd hate to see you go. Frown However, if you need to take a break right now, we understand. 

To unsubscribe from Pogo, you can find the instructions here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pogo/pogo/cancelling-your-pogo-subscription/

To get there from Pogo Early Access, you can select your avatar in the upper right corner, and then click on My Account.

We'll be here if you wish to play for free for a while, or if you want to rejoin Club in the future. 

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,124 Views)

All Replies

Hey there, @rybt7dnj.

We'd hate to see you go. Frown However, if you need to take a break right now, we understand. 

To unsubscribe from Pogo, you can find the instructions here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pogo/pogo/cancelling-your-pogo-subscription/

To get there from Pogo Early Access, you can select your avatar in the upper right corner, and then click on My Account.

We'll be here if you wish to play for free for a while, or if you want to rejoin Club in the future. 

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,125 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hello, I cannot unsubscribe using the instructions you gave to Newbie. Can you please help me, as I continue to be billed but have not accessed the site in over a year.  thank you. 

Message 3 of 6 (1,047 Views)

Hey there, @playerbks7n216.

As this is a public site, I can't help individuals with their accounts, however if you are being repeatedly billed after you've stopped playing, I recommend reaching out to EA Help and our game advisors can work with you on that.

To contact EA Help:

• Go to https://help.ea.com
  • Click "Contact Us"
  • Select Pogo from the game list
  • Select PC or Mac
  • Select Manage my account > Manage subscriptions
  • Click Select contact option

If you would prefer to reach out on social media instead:

Arrenai Cat

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 6 (1,024 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The instructions below to cancel DO NOT WORK. I tried to contact Pogo and cound't find an email or link, other than the directions below that don't work. I've wasted 15+ minutes on pointless searches and incorrect instructions!

Funny -- there's a class-action suit rght now against Amazon because of how ridiculously difficult it is to cancel their services. Maybe those lawyers need to take a look at Electronic Arts Inc..

Message 5 of 6 (826 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@gunslngrmoUE     Hi there & welcome!  I'm sorry you had such difficulty.  To contact EA, please click on

the link below ⬇️⬇️⬇️ in the footer where it says "Help Center" & then follow the prompts

to manage your account.  I hope this helps & that you soon find a resolution.  Take care.

Message 6 of 6 (741 Views)