Re: complaint

by besum

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

This new format stinks.  I cannot find trivial pursuit on the list and canasta that I love, when you hit search it says no results.  Reallly....I have been a member of pogo for a very long time and loved the old way of doing things   EA has really screwed up with this and the awful HD stuff.  When you play HD games, you get no tokens for playing unless it is a challenge.  Not what I have come to expect from POGO.  I will, as many will,  not be renewing my membership when the time comes.  Put things back and I will stay as will many I am sure.

Message 1 of 9 (1,432 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Flash games aren't on Early Access if that's where you're playing.

Message 2 of 9 (1,403 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have windows 10 and can't play a lot of challenges because they use flash...I am not able to play any flash games, on Early Access or Classic Pogo...I wonder if other players are having this issue as well or if there is some type of quick fix I can do to play the flash games...Any information in this matter would be greatly appreciated...Thank you

Message 3 of 9 (1,125 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree. Go back to original format.

Message 4 of 9 (1,028 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@TexRKK ditto...what a mess they have made...no more sitting on ta bles to watch...no private chat...no mini mall...no tokens. and they want you to pay more by buying gems and badges. hard to find friends. bleeped on good words in chat...need to get rid of chinese moderators who don't know english. can't get into jigsaw hunter.. lousy program.[CM- Removed Link] has better program and games you got rid of.

Message 5 of 9 (944 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

There is little that EA could do to allow Flash games to be played at Pogo after December 2020 because Adobe and browsers will not support Flash after that.  Many of us miss the old Flash and Java games that used to be here at Pogo.  There is only one way I can think of that these older games could have continued here and that would be to download Pogo to one's computer or device instead of using a browser to login.  One other site I know of has done this and I have some Flash games downloaded to my computer which will continue to work after December. However, EA chose not to use that option for some reason. I'm sure they have their reasons. 

However, all the other comments made about the changes to the Pogo website that have made it less enjoyable than before are valid. However, I've been up and down on my soap box in so many posts during the past year that I won't use any more pixels now to repeat what I've previously said about the decline of the Pogo game site.  

Message 6 of 9 (921 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I get what you are saying and it's pretty much out of your hands. However, here's a valid complaint, then:  should we really have to play a game 134 times in Jetset Solitaire to win? I've spent countless hours and still can't win one game to move on to the next puzzle. When will you let me win? After I play it 198 times? More? Is this your way of forcing people to buy help? Well guess what, It won't work for me and it's just plain cruel to make people play this way.  What do you say about that, while you're in the mindset of defending pogo? I've been a customer for decades and pay the yearly fee, shouldn't have to  pay any more than that to have FUN with  your games.

Message 7 of 9 (829 Views)

★★ Novice
@TexRKK If they dont bring back pinochle & Texas Holdem I`m gone too
Message 8 of 9 (654 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm trying to like the new Pogo format, but I am having problems finding some info.  I could not find the chart showing the game award badges that are available when you play Bejeweled Stars.  Every time I tried to look under Forum under Bejeweled Stars  (in the old pogo format) to see what game awards would be available, I would be transferred to the new Pogo format.  Am I doing something wrong?

Message 9 of 9 (616 Views)