Re: Sims 3 on Android - can install but can't play

by rumbutter

Original Post

★★★ Novice

The issue has to do with a quick internet connection to check that the game is legit, not pirated. To remove it and use The Sims 3 offline download, install and use LuckyPatcher... Hope this helps.

Message 5 of 7 (1,917 Views)

Sims 3 on Android - can install but can't play

★★★ Newbie
My daughter bought Sims 3 but can't use it. Her device displays the message "This application is not authorized for use on your Android device". Why does EA allow installation to continue on a device that it won't work on? Why doesn't the check, which gives this error, be conducted before installation? Can my daughter have her money back please?
Message 1 of 7 (11,291 Views)

Hero (Retired)

best to contact CS about refunds reasons being access to personal information

if in the event you wish to contact CS  

1.https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/  

2.Click on the orange NEXT button  

3.Select a platform

4.Click on the orange NEXT button

5.Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words

6.Click on the orange NEXT button  

7.Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

guide on how to contact CS

http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

Message 2 of 7 (11,249 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Im so confed

Message 3 of 7 (8,877 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@krusemissleThere is no standardization between carriers and product. Example I have a Samsung Galaxy S5 with Marshmallow. Another carrier may not update their Samsung Galaxy S5 and they may still be on Lollipop. Also most carriers "enhance" their versions to their liking so one carrier's Marshmallow may be different from another carrier's Marshmallow. Let's face it if all the Android devices worked the same why would you buy a new $600 smart phone or tablet? I use a voip phone that has Android 4.2 which runs only about 1 out of 10 apps I download. My wife's Sony Experia updated to Marshmallow and now I can't put apps on the sd card. I can go on. Your confused?

Message 4 of 7 (8,868 Views)

Champion

@deannielsen2 , I believe that EA has since removed the Sims 3 mobile apps and they are no longer able to be purchased and installed. 

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 6 of 7 (1,906 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @deannielsen2,

Thanks for your reply! However, I think that after 4 years, this topic is no longer a top priority for the OP. Wink 

And as @Tremayne4260 stated, the game is no longer available, I'm closing it.  

Thanks, 

Leeloo

Leeloo.png

Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 7 (1,884 Views)