Re: Not possible to change Nanny's work outfit

by NennaRC

Original Post

Hero
@NennaRC I don't think this is a bug then. It's just a different outfit then the actual work outfit.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (2,860 Views)

Not possible to change Nanny's work outfit

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.156.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, Get together, City living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Get famous, Island living, Outdoor retread, Jungle adventure, Cool kitchen, Movie hangout, Romantic garden, Kids room, Backyard, Vintage glamour, Laundry day, Holiday celebration.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to change the Nanny's work outfit to some other clothes.
What happens when the bug occurs? Even with available cheat codes (sims.get_sim_id_by_name and sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas) it's not possible for me to change the Nanny's working clothes. After doing it in CAS, they still wear the default outfit.
What do you expect to see? A possibility to change Nanny's work outfit.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Even with available cheat codes (sims.get_sim_id_by_name and sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas) it's not possible
for me to change the Nanny's working clothes. After doing it in CAS, they still wear the default outfit.

Message 1 of 7 (2,875 Views)

Hero
@NennaRC I'd say that nanny outfit is a special outfit and not her workoutfit

Have you been able to do this before ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (2,871 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict wrote:
@NennaRCI'd say that nanny outfit is a special outfit and not her workoutfit

Have you been able to do this before ?

No, it's never been possible to do for me.

Message 3 of 7 (2,869 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrict wrote:
@NennaRCI don't think this is a bug then. It's just a different outfit then the actual work outfit.

Well it should be possible to change NPC work outfits according to other forums where this has been discussed, with those cheat codes. If that's not possible, it should be made possible so that we can dress our nannies, santas, maids or whomever the way we wish.

Message 5 of 7 (2,855 Views)

Hero
@NennaRC It should but the question is if the nanny outfit is the actual work outfit or a separate serviceNPC outfit.

Is that thread you're talking about about serviceNPCs ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (2,850 Views)

★ Guide

@crinrict wrote:
@NennaRCIt should but the question is if the nanny outfit is the actual work outfit or a separate serviceNPC outfit.

Is that thread you're talking about about serviceNPCs ?

I don't remember in which forum or thread I read this.

Message 7 of 7 (2,846 Views)