Re: I can't find anyone to recruit for the First Order.

by Wholesome_Goth

Original Post

★★ Novice

batuu 03 - can't recruit people.jpg

I'm doing a Scoundrel Mission: recruit people for a heist.

I can find plenty of humans, but they all say the same thing: "We hardly know each other" (even though my Sim knows 3/3 of their traits)
And then the game decides to remove the "Batuu" option from the pie-chart options for that townie. i.e I can no longer attempt to recruit that person.

And you can't just ask anyone. They all say words to the effect that they don't know my Sim enough"

Been at this for hours now trying to get to know Sims before they run away. I hope someone has an answer Frown 
This game is starting to get boring.....

Message 1 of 3 (1,047 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same problem. I've made best friends with people, learned all their traits, and still am not able to recruit them. I'm not sure what else to do. They say they barely know me every time I try to recruit them. I'm at a loss.

Message 2 of 3 (968 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I had trouble with trying to recruit anyone for the First order mission, the majority of the sims I came across did and tried recruiting did not qualify for recruitment, since they were not a human sim. And I kept forgetting that detail before trying to recruit them.

For your issue have you tried inviting sims your sim already knows from back home to come to Batuu with your sim? Maybe that might help??? 

I'm still investigating how that would work as far as relationships go if they are all on different sides while on Batuu. Still have to find the Sim my sim brought along when she went back to Batuu. He took off just after she checked his ID and they got into a fist fight.😬

Message 3 of 3 (958 Views)