Random sims keep coming in my house sims mobile

by pks4523jpxmt

Original Post

Random sims keep coming in my house sims mobile

★ Novice

So I’m playing a legacy in the sims mobile I’m on the verge of finishing my 3rd generation and about to hand the legacy over to the heir of the 4th generation. My problem is random sims keep walking into my house and their not even people that are in my sims contacts. Like I said earlier I am playing a legacy so are they coming in because they are people my old sims knew? I tried multiple things to get them out. First I tried doing confrontational actions because I thought it might make them want to leave, but they didn’t seem to care. Then since I owned a video game system I put it outside then made my sim play video games with the sim in my house hoping that they would just leave since their outside. That didn’t work either she literally just walked back in. This has happened several times and it’s VERY bothersome they sit on my couch use my chairs and I want to prevent it from happening again or know how to kick them out when it does happen. Any ideas?

Message 1 of 3 (2,073 Views)

Re: Random sims keep coming in my house sims mobile

Hero
@pks4523jpxmt Try placing plants/flowers/outdoor lights to the front yard, or if you have a fence. The townies don’t seem to wonder in the house if there’s something on the front yard “blocking” them.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (2,014 Views)

Re: Random sims keep coming in my house sims mobile

★ Novice
@Ilois4 Thank you I will definitely try that!
Message 3 of 3 (1,985 Views)