Random sims are walking into my house and they won’t leave what do I do?

by Cheekyprincess10

Original Post

Random sims are walking into my house and they won’t leave what do I do?

★★★ Newbie

Random sims are walking into my house and not leaving and it won’t give me the option to tell them to leave. Some sims walk in stand around for a bit then leave but there’s 2 sims who come into my house yesterday irl and haven’t left . How do I get them to leave?

Message 1 of 3 (932 Views)

Re: Random sims are walking into my house and they won’t leave what do I do?

★★ Apprentice

I've had this since the last update. if I put any halloween decorations, every sim that passes by my house walks in, goes to where the decorations are, then immediately leaves. i haven't had any stay, but if this has been recent for you too, the update is probably responsible. not sure if you have any decorations up, but the update might have still triggered something for you. when i put those decorations away, people stopped showing up. i finished the quest and put all decorations out, and now have constant visitors. hoping that the next update (assuming they have another for the actual halloween stuff) will fix, or will stop when halloween is over.

Message 2 of 3 (906 Views)

Re: Random sims are walking into my house and they won’t leave what do I do?

★★★★★ Expert

@4everbored wrote:

I've had this since the last update. if I put any halloween decorations, every sim that passes by my house walks in, goes to where the decorations are, then immediately leaves. i haven't had any stay, but if this has been recent for you too, the update is probably responsible. not sure if you have any decorations up, but the update might have still triggered something for you. when i put those decorations away, people stopped showing up. i finished the quest and put all decorations out, and now have constant visitors. hoping that the next update (assuming they have another for the actual halloween stuff) will fix, or will stop when halloween is over.

I put the halloween decorations out in front of the house near the mailbox.  Sims stop and look at them and then move on without going into my house.

Message 3 of 3 (861 Views)