Re: Izzy designing male clothes for female Sim

by dellaway2

Original Post

★★ Novice
. It's not what we're playing for. You don't wait all that time collecting gems for NOTHING!!

Dellaway2- just wanted to say, it's very aggravating that you wait all this time to get to izzys shop with gems, and then he makes you a design for a guy when I only have girls. It's not right. The whole random thing is b.s honestly. And the fact that one of the " trait bonuses" he adds on is literally dirt and filth , it's disgusting, who wants to wear that. That needs to go.
Message 31 of 40 (1,717 Views)

★★ Pro
Just chiming in as well- all accessories and hopefully clothing need to be gender neutral in this day and age. If there is a specific country the game couldn’t be played in if that was to happen, then their sims probably couldn’t wear any immodest Star clothing to begin with.
Message 32 of 40 (1,706 Views)

Re: Random gender designs by Izzy

★★ Novice
Totally agree and was saying exactly this to my friend last night... I often wear his clothes and he has been know to wear mine (I am not a girly girl) ....
I have a male SIM now purely as I only have 3 female items but I have 10 for a male. We aren't restricted IRL to wearing a set gender (I'd love to see someone try to make me wear a dress!)...
It really annoys me that bracelets and accessories are gender specific....??
Message 33 of 40 (1,673 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My daughter got a similar cropped top for a male.  Well, I suppose if she wants to make a male character who is SUPER flaming gay, she now has a garment to communicate that.  But it much more likely that those gems are just wasted and nobody will EVER wear that horrible top.

Message 34 of 40 (1,580 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I think that creations by Izzy should be made for the gender of the Sim that goes to his shop. I have two female sims and no male sims. I have 9 creations from Izzy and 6 of them are only for males and useless to me. It’s super frustrating especially after investing so much time in game play daily to rack gems up. Please update the game with the ability to receive only creations that your sim can actually use. 

Message 35 of 40 (1,546 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Ra1nOrShine wrote:

I think that creations by Izzy should be made for the gender of the Sim that goes to his shop. I have two female sims and no male sims. I have 9 creations from Izzy and 6 of them are only for males and useless to me. It’s super frustrating especially after investing so much time in game play daily to rack gems up. Please update the game with the ability to receive only creations that your sim can actually use. 

What @Ra1nOrShine said.  ☝   I totally agree and lose the stinky, dirty, sweaty, buggy stuff too. They are yucky!! And no duplicates of the same items. I don't want 12 of the same coat. Thank you! 😒

Message 36 of 40 (1,525 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Ra1nOrShine and Welcome to the AHQ Forum, too! ☺

Message 37 of 40 (1,524 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Standard smile thank you! @PaQuilter1

Message 38 of 40 (1,424 Views)

Re: Random gender designs by Izzy

★★★ Newbie

Yea so stupid to give random gender clothes

Message 39 of 40 (1,057 Views)

I don't face this issue that much since i normally have 2 female and 2 male sims at a time. But izzy seams to love giving me crop tops... and they don't look good on male sims.  But still, I do think it should be based on the gender of the sim you bring to izzy and then he makes clothing for that sim. 

Message 40 of 40 (931 Views)