Re: Why does Izzy design male clothing for women avatars?

by ZimZimmers

Original Post

Re: Izzy designing male clothes for female Sim

★★★ Novice
I have used Izzy 5 times and have only gotten male clothing, but the only sim in my household right now is female. It doesn't seem random it seems like he only designs male clothes.
Message 21 of 40 (1,446 Views)

★ Apprentice
If it’s not that big of a deal and we should just let characters wear what they want then make it gender neutral. Otherwise it seems like just another agenda being pushed. How hard is it to just make it gender neutral so everyone is happy? There’s not even a reason to debate it. I don’t appreciate spending gems for a yellow crop top with hearts sparking around it that is only for guys. Make it gender neutral pls.
Message 22 of 40 (1,518 Views)

★★★ Novice
Also, to add to it, out of 5 runs with Izzy, 4 of the items could have worked on my female sim. I got a long-sleeved shirt, tight leggings, a bracelet, and the cropped tank top. I'd happily use any of those on my female sim if I could. The 5th item was a shirt with a necktie which women could also wear but for me I wouldn't want it for my female sim. Sigh.
Message 23 of 40 (1,505 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

same for me !
i got 10 male items but only 2 female ...
please do something about it Standard smile

also ad an option to let us know what the trait does !

Message 24 of 40 (1,452 Views)

Re: Why does Izzy design male clothing for women avatars?

★ Apprentice
Wrong sims, but what Izzy creates is random no matter what gender you take to his shop.
Message 25 of 40 (1,370 Views)

Re: Random gender designs by Izzy

★★★ Novice
Yes! This has been driving me crazy. I really wish they would just do away with all gender restrictions in this game. Especially with sim design. I want to be able to have everyone where my new items, and I want to make non-binary sims, and really the gender restrictions on anything are total 1950s nonsense.
Message 26 of 40 (1,408 Views)

★★★ Novice
Yes please! I have no idea what any of these traits are our what they do.
Message 27 of 40 (1,407 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide
This is going to be an issue, better let us choose what gender Izzy creates for our items.

Randomizing stuff is just another money racket, it turns off players rather than attract them, imagine getting junk when you spent $ on a '45 Fashion Gems pouch' on the Sims Store, I wouldn't dare spend another.

Sometimes Izzy doesn't really give out rewards worth the gems spent for it.
Message 28 of 40 (1,370 Views)

★★ Novice
This is really unacceptable and deceptive to the player. Especially if real money is spent. I do not have a male sim and do not want to make one. I tried 7 times and all I got was male outfits from Izzy. This is not ok!
Message 29 of 40 (1,324 Views)

Re: Random gender designs by Izzy

★★★★★ Apprentice

I agree. Either let us choose what gender Izzy will make them for or unlock these clothes for both genders. Especially the accessories! There's no reason at all why this bracelet can only be worn by girls but this other one is only for boys...

Message 30 of 40 (1,292 Views)