Radio improvements

by Zombiekiller5842

Original Post

Radio improvements

★★★★ Novice

I would really like to see a feature added to the game where sims turn radios off when they are done using them or at least have it where they turn off if they leave the room kinda like how automatic lights behave except they won't turn on if a sim enters the room only turn off if no sims are in the room. It is extremely annoying having to go and turn of every radio that sims turn on because they are apparently incapable of doing it on there own I don't have a single radio in my house anymore due to this as it's just too tedious manually turning radios off especially if you have a lot in various rooms. Another improvement I would like to see is involuntary listing to music for some reason if the radio is on the sims are unaware of it unless you select the listen option which I don't know about anyone else but I can't choose to not listen to music that is blasting from a stereo in the same room no matter what I will be able to hear the music and I find it odd that when my music loving sim is complaining about a lack of music he completely ignores the radio blasting music unless if I tell him to actively listen to it.

Message 1 of 1 (116 Views)