Re: “Rabid Rodent Fever”

by simvasion

Original Post

Accepted Solution

“Rabid Rodent Fever”

★★ Guide

If this thing can infect other nearby sims, will these thing happen?

1) While visiting nonplayed household, Nonplayed animal bite nonplayed sim, and he/she is walking toward to PLAYED sims

2) While visiting other PLAYED household, the other-PLAYED household rat bite other-PLAYED household sim, and he/she is walking toward current active PLAYED household sim

3) Already infected nonplayed sim are visiting festival (and no one ever notice)

Can anyone clarify? I don't want to play ghost game in this sim4.

Message 1 of 2 (2,215 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Champion

They clarified some things in the dev livestream of My First Pet Stuff, such as only the active sims you are currently playing can be contagious.

They can infect non-played sims and other played sims who are nearby, and they will get sick. But they will automatically cure themselves after a while.

Already infected nonplayed sims cannot become contagious and cannot spread the disease. Only sims you are actively playing at that moment can.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (2,468 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

They clarified some things in the dev livestream of My First Pet Stuff, such as only the active sims you are currently playing can be contagious.

They can infect non-played sims and other played sims who are nearby, and they will get sick. But they will automatically cure themselves after a while.

Already infected nonplayed sims cannot become contagious and cannot spread the disease. Only sims you are actively playing at that moment can.

Message 2 of 2 (2,469 Views)