Re: Rabbit holes

by Kitilark62

Original Post

Rabbit holes

★ Novice

I would really love if there was an update to not make the school nor the university a rabbit hole because i really want to play with my sims inside their school/university 

Message 1 of 2 (189 Views)

Re: Rabbit holes

★★★ Apprentice

I could see that for some (but not all) of the University Classes, but I really do not think I want to sit through a lecture on Grammar, again.  Some of the Sciences would be interactive, but not Psychology; The Art and Music classes could be a bit monotonous, think of all those sim hours of practice at home and then add a whole class doing it; yikes!  

Rabbit holes have there place and maybe there are a few more that completely necessary, but grade and high school rabbit holes give me a chance to have a parent with a playable career.  As for University since we can really only have one played Sim, it does get a bit tedious waiting for them to get out of class, but then again you do have the option of having them live at home.... where you could play more sims.  Its a tough balancing act, and I am sure there are folks that would get rid of all the rabbit holes and others that never use the playable careers.  

Message 2 of 2 (162 Views)