Re: REQUEST for TS4 Tv's to be like TS3 Tv's!!!

by PugLove888

Original Post

REQUEST for TS4 Tv's to be like TS3 Tv's!!!

★ Novice

So in all the years TS4 has been out I've always hated that my Sims would shut off the tv when walking away. In Sims 3 sims would leave the tv on 24/7 and we were able to turn the tv off and on, turn the volume up or down and switch channels but now we can't. Devil

I know a lot of people don't care or even notice but I hope that EA sees this and I'd be so so happy if they change the tv's to be like ts3.

I wasn't sure where to post this.. and no one will make a mod for this either.

PLEASE AND THANK YOU! :eahigh_file: 

Message 1 of 6 (827 Views)

Champion

@KawaiiNiji, I agree that it is a pain that TS4 TVs don't stay on until we have our Sims turn them off.  I would like this feature as well! :eahigh_file: But I don't think it is likely that they would change them! Frown

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 6 (818 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@KawaiiNiji I think that would just annoy me. I'm a little OCD about stuff like that. If I'm not in the room, I turn off the lights, turn off the radio... if I had to turn off the TV too... it would just annoy me more.

I'd rather the sims control their own stuff rather than relying upon some god (i.e. ME) doing things for them.
Message 3 of 6 (809 Views)

Champion

@Psychotps, i'm the opposite LOLLarge smile  I can see why having your Sims leaving on the TV would drive you and many others bonkers, though!Disappointed  I'm the opposite because my dad always had the TV on and I learned to find the background noise comforting! EmbarrassedLarge smile  

But what is strange is that our Sims will leave the radio on all the time, but not the TV!?!Raised eyebrow  I just don't get the discrepancy! Wondering

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 6 (784 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If so then ypu could literally turn it off. Its more of a problem for us because most of us want the tv to stay on. As they have in previous game.. What real person turns theyr tv off when they get up to go to the bathroom???

Message 5 of 6 (429 Views)

Community Manager

Hey  @reeseecup420 please do not bump older threads such as this.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (391 Views)