[FAQ] The Sims 4 and Chromebooks

by crinrict

Original Post

will the sims 4 ever be availvable for samsung chromebook

★★ Newbie

I just got a samsung chromebook for christmas and wanted to know if the sims 4 will ever become available on the device. I have the sims 4 for my console but would want to download special content for he game. If there is an answer if it will ever be available it's greatly appreciated. -Thanks Standard smile

Message 90 of 195 (2,803 Views)

Re: Can you download the sims 4 on a chromebook

★★★ Newbie
Same I want it so bad on my Dell Chromebook but it won't work
Message 91 of 195 (3,187 Views)

★★★ Newbie

so i just wasted money buying the sims 4

Message 92 of 195 (3,129 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It is specifically stated that a PC or Mac is required. If you have neither I suggest you return it for a refund or return the Chrome book and get a laptop capable of playing the sims 4 instead. If you choose the latter I have posted recommended specs here a couple of times.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 93 of 195 (3,127 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SAME!!!!

Message 94 of 195 (3,018 Views)

Are you guys working to make Sims compatible with Chromebooks?

★★ Newbie

Is EA working or going to work on making Sims 4 compatible with Google OS/ Chromebook?

Message 95 of 195 (2,795 Views)

Re: Are you guys working to make Sims compatible with Chromebooks?

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey @Simple_Shadows, it's a good question. For the moment as it stands we have not announced or commented on if Chromebooks or Google OS will be compatible with Sims games. 

Stay tuned for any news or updates to The Sims here: https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4

/Atic 

Message 96 of 195 (2,770 Views)

Re: will the sims 4 ever be availvable for samsung chromebook

Chrome books aren't really build to play games on, more app games that ask a lot less from a device. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 97 of 195 (2,760 Views)

Can Sims 4 work on a google pixelbook?

★★★ Newbie

I got sims 4 for pc and mac and i cant get it to work on my google pixel book i figured at sence in was a computer it would work. I have no idea what todo. Can someone please help me.

Message 98 of 195 (2,820 Views)

Re: Can Sims 4 work on a google pixelbook?

Community Manager

@alybug2

The Google Pixelbook runs on Chrome OS which is not a supported Operating System so The Sims 4 will not work on that device.

Supported Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Macintosh operating systems, Microsoft Windows

Sorry for the bad news.

barry.png
Message 99 of 195 (2,796 Views)