Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Sims 4 Won't go online, I have tried everything

by Aj20_z

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Anti-Virus blocking User Folder (Screenshots/Gallery/Mods..)

★★★ Novice
@SimQARobo A txt has been forwarded to your inbox
Message 41 of 65 (184 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Sims 4 Won't go online, I have tried everything

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

1.68.156.1020 is the verison.

Message 42 of 65 (169 Views)
Highlighted

Gallery Conection problem

★★★ Novice

I have a issue with The Sims 4 gallery it is said UNABLE TO GO ONLINE There is no Internet connection available. Please make sure you have a working internet connection to acess Online Content.

And I check my Internet and it is fine. So I read a lot of post and I see that this is not the first time that this is happening. 

Message 43 of 65 (151 Views)
Highlighted

Gallery won't go online?

★★ Novice

I just recently bought the Snowy Escape expansion, and now I can't connect to the online gallery? My Origin is online and my internet connection is stable like always. All of the mods I use have been updated for the most recent patch as well. I've even gone as far as to repair my game files twice, uninstall and resinstall my game, and remove mods altogether. No matter what, the issue persists and I cannot get the gallery to go online. What do I do? Is this a localized issue or are others going through this as well?

Message 44 of 65 (151 Views)
Highlighted

Having issues with my sims 4 gallery

★ Novice

My sims 4 galley will not connect at all! It’s saying no internet connection but that’s absolutely not true. I’ve tried everything to fix it. Any advice? I’m desperate at this point! 

Message 45 of 65 (141 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [READ FIRST] Status of the Gallery - ONLINE

[ Edited ]

@Aj20_z  Thanks, I just wanted to make sure you weren't running the Legacy Edition.  I've merged your posts with the master thread for connection issues.  Since EA employees monitor this thread, it's the best place to troubleshoot this kind of issue.

SimQARobo has requested a bit of information here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion-Feedback/READ-FIRST-Status-of-the-Gallery-ONLINE/m-p/97...

if you'd like to share.

@Pampel16 @AaronReborn and @Pinkstahr  I've merged your posts as well.  Please see above.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 46 of 65 (150 Views)
Highlighted

gallery 23 Nov 20 not working

★★★ Newbie

Hi all my gallery isn't working (says offline but wont let me connect). Is anyone else having this problem? I am trying to resolve with the suggestions in this list but so far no good! 

List of ideas to fix: [READ FIRST] Status of the Gallery - ONLINE - Answer HQ

Message 47 of 65 (98 Views)
Highlighted

Re: [READ FIRST] Status of the Gallery - ONLINE

★★ Novice
@puzzlezaddict Thanks for the assistance! I've sent them a message w/ the information they requested in the thread.
Message 48 of 65 (94 Views)
Highlighted

Re: gallery 23 Nov 20 not working

★ Apprentice

No, your kind of problem, but it does make me think many times over about buying Snowy Escape right now.

Message 49 of 65 (65 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Unable to go online ... No internet connection

★★★ Newbie

Were you able to fix it? I'm having the same problem .

Message 50 of 65 (50 Views)
Twitter Stream