how to see houseolds downloaded from the gallery

by RedDragon_Ree

Original Post

Re: Can't Access Sims 4 Gallery Post S4 Legacy Edition Download.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@HawnaKittyOh wow that really sucks. I really really hope they are gonna do something about this because I always use the gallery and I lost all my things now in my gallery. Why did they even change it in the first place because it worked before just fine. Can they go back to the old one.

Message 90 of 172 (1,426 Views)

Sims 4 University pack wont run

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded the Sims 4 University pack and, although it downloaded, it won't run on my macbook pro. 

Message 91 of 172 (714 Views)

Re: Sims 4 University pack wont run

@abiabi37  Are you running the Legacy Edition of Sims 4?  If so, Discover University won't run in it, even though it's downloaded.  EA has said that no new packs, including DU, will ever be available for the Legacy Edition.

If you're not sure whether you need the LE or not, please post the full specs of your Mac, as described here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 92 of 172 (702 Views)

★★ Guide

They won't be doing anything now with the Sims 4. I think the Gallery thing is also to prepare for Sims 5. I just think they wronged people who have older model computers and they pushed us aside like we don't matter at all. I've given many years to the Sims and EA and this is what I get for it

Message 93 of 172 (1,402 Views)

★ Novice

kittykat20047 You're a lifesaver! I thought I would have to build things myself and forgo lots of game-play. Thank you!

Message 94 of 172 (1,385 Views)

how to see houseolds downloaded from the gallery

★★★ Newbie

When I downloaded my items from the gallery on the website although I can't see the downloaded items I downloaded from the gallery. My question is how can you see what you downloaded from the gallery on the sims 4 legacy edition.

Message 95 of 172 (729 Views)

Re: how to see houseolds downloaded from the gallery

Champion

@RedDragon_Ree, Legacy Edition games are not able to access the Gallery Devil , (unless there is some round about way to do so that I'm not aware of! Raised eyebrow)

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 96 of 172 (708 Views)

the sims 4 wont go online

★★★ Newbie

i cant go online and the university pack wont work

Message 97 of 172 (706 Views)

Re: the sims 4 wont go online

@karolynabbs2  Have you downloaded the Legacy Edition of Sims 4?  If so, that's the reason you have these issues.  The LE doesn't have any online features, and it doesn't run Discover University.

If you're not sure you need to run the LE, please run a dxdiag (Windows) or post the full specs of your Mac.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 98 of 172 (692 Views)

Re: the sims 4 wont go online

★ Guide
@karolynabbs2 Everyone is having problems with Origin. I don't know what to tell you other than to wait it out and/or try a hard uninstall and reinstall of Origin. My game wasn't working for a couple of days and I did this yesterday and it started working fine. Then today it's broken yet again.
Message 99 of 172 (700 Views)