Uni Live doesn't show up on Legacy Version

by aetgamer07

Original Post

Re: Can't Access Sims 4 Gallery Post S4 Legacy Edition Download.

★★ Guide

I agree totally with you. I've spent a lot of money on these games..I've been a Sims user since they first came out. Now I'm treated like all I gave to their business was a smack in the face. There's no reason they can't let us have access to the material that is already created on the Gallery at least. I'm still having many problems with my game but they won't bother to help us Legacy Edition users. I did find it odd that I was sending tweets to the gurus and none of them answered me about my problems. Now I know why? They didn't have to help anyone they were going to cast aside anyway. I'm considering just giving the game up. It's no fun anymore unless I go out and spend a lot of money on a new computer. I'm  very sad and disappointed but they wouldn't care

Message 80 of 172 (1,564 Views)

★★ Guide

I so agree with you....I'm wondering if we should somehow get a petition signed. This had to have affected a lot of people. The tossed us aside like we were trash. I've mentioned before but I've bought and played the Sims games since they were first released and this is how I'm treated? It's absolutely wrong. None of the gurus wanted to help me with my game issues before this Legacy Edition crap started and now I know why...they  knew what they had in the works. The game just isn't any fun anymore. EA has let down a lot of people and they don't care at all

Message 81 of 172 (1,561 Views)

My gallery doesn't work anymore now that I have the legacy edition

★★★ Newbie

Okay, so I want to know if this is because of the new update for non metal macs. Ever since I have updated my Sims 4 game since I don't have a metal Mac and I didn't think too much about the Legacy Edition. When I started playing though and went to look for houses in the gallery, it only show me Maxis Match items which bothered me. I don't want to sound bratty but the things Maxis Match put out for houses simply cannot beat what some random Sims 4 players put out. I wonder if there is a way to fix it or I have to just deal with it until I get me a Metal Mac or a PC.

Message 82 of 172 (751 Views)

ASKING FOR REFUND

★★★ Newbie

I bought discover university and it isn’t working so I was wondering if I can get a refund because clearly you guys didn’t mention this and keep it on the low blow making us waste money 

Message 83 of 172 (727 Views)

Re: ASKING FOR REFUND

Champion

@Dalia589, are you playing with the Legacy Edition of The Sims 4?Wondering

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 84 of 172 (719 Views)

Re: My gallery doesn't work anymore now that I have the legacy edition

[ Edited ]
Champion

@RannaRansom, yes, I'm sorry to say that the Legacy Edition does not allow players to access the Gallery. Devil  You will need a Metal Mac or a 64-bit PC to be able to access the Gallery, and then switch from the Legacy Edition to the 64-bit/Metal edition. . 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 85 of 172 (708 Views)
Highlighted

Uni Live doesn't show up on Legacy Version

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? SIms 4 Legacy Edition
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? University life, island living, city life, cats and dogs, parent hood, vampires, realm of magic, toddler stuff, kids room stuff, and perfect patio.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Well I downloaded university life but it isnt in my game at all.
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't use the items and features not even the icon shows up
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to see the game pack icon and use the pack with my cc.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After I had to download the legacy edition the problems began.

I'm unable to use university life though I've bought and downloaded it, not even the icon shows up in my game saying i have it.

Message 86 of 172 (746 Views)

Re: Uni Live doesn't show up on Legacy Version

[ Edited ]
Hero

@crinrictaetgamer07 Unfortunately, the LE doesn't support Uni

Are you sure you need it ? Do you have a 32 bit Windows ?

If you do, contact support for a refund of the pack.

Game advisors can be found through live chat or call-back

Click on this this link for fast finding https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 87 of 172 (732 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey just wondering if you know if they found a way for us to access our gallery and be able to use it in our game. If they didn't that makes me upset because I always use the gallery and if I can't then I don't think I'll be playing sims that much anymore. Plus I don't have money to be buying a new computer that will let me use the gallery. Thanks 

Message 88 of 172 (1,490 Views)

★★ Guide

Hi,

Anyone who uses the Legacy Edition will never have access to the Gallery, that is what I heard.

There are many of us upset.

Message 89 of 172 (1,454 Views)