Sims 4 Gallery

by kermeylover123

Original Post

Re: Can't Access Sims 4 Gallery Post S4 Legacy Edition Download.

Champion (Retired)

@HawnaKitty wrote:
@EuphorialQueenso we can't download from the Sims 4 site either?

Sadly no that is not an option either.

- EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA
All packs installed and patches are current.
PC / Win 10
Never used CC or mods.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 50 of 172 (7,776 Views)

The Sims 4 Legacy Edition Expansion Pack Problem

★★★ Newbie

So recently I had downloaded the Legacy Edition to my sims 4 game because my lap top is old I guess even though I had just bought it... and I had just bought the Discover University pack and it isn't showing up in-game. Does the Legacy edition stop me from purchasing and play new expansion packs? Every pack I bought before I downloaded the Legacy edition is on there but the Discover University isn't. Is there a solution to this? I only tried resetting the apps and everything, nothing worked so far. Help please. 

Message 51 of 172 (1,266 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Legacy Edition Expansion Pack Problem

@enigmaticera  Discover University doesn't run in the Legacy Edition of Sims 4.  But depending on the specs of your computer, you may have been told to download the LE when it wasn't necessary.  Does your computer run Windows or macOS?  If Windows, please run a dxdiag and attach it to a post here.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

If you're on a Mac, please post its specs, as described here:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Mac/READ-FIRST-Sims-4-Mac-Help-Guides-and-Troubleshooting...

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 52 of 172 (1,253 Views)

Re: Legacy Edition & Sims 4 University Not Compatible?

★★ Novice

Yeah it’s honestly annoying but they were nice about it and offered refunds...Doesn’t completely solve my issue but it’s something. Whelp guess I need to buy a new PC. The things I do for Sims lmao 

Message 53 of 172 (1,658 Views)

Sims 4 Gallery

★★★ Newbie

My community gallery is not showing up. I have the option to select "others" but nothing shows up in there either. I've tried everything, I've turned firewall off, I've repaired the game, i got rid of CC, I've contacted EA, literally nothing is working. 

Message 54 of 172 (1,156 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Gallery

@kermeylover123  Are you running the Legacy Edition of Sims 4?  If so, the Gallery isn't available, nor are any of the other online features.

Message 55 of 172 (1,142 Views)

will I ever be able to play newer packs beyond September 2019 with legacy

★★★ Newbie

I really want to play university but I think I won't be able to play it with legacy.

will legacy be updated so I can maybe play newer packs or do I need to get a newer computer for that, I hope I will be able to play university one day cause I have been waiting for something like this for ages so I'm kinda disappointed that I can't play it. I hope you can update legacy

another issue is that I can't start my game anymore after installing legacy is there anyway I cloud fix this?

Message 56 of 172 (1,210 Views)

The sims 4

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Does anyone know if you have already purchased the university expansion pack will it transfer onto the legacy edition?

Message 57 of 172 (1,240 Views)

Re: The sims 4

@misty555xxx  All earlier packs will transfer between the standard version and the Legacy Edition.  But Discover University doesn't run in the LE at all.  (Future packs won't either.)  So even if you download University, you won't be able to see it in the LE.

Message 58 of 172 (1,219 Views)

Re: The sims 4

Hero (Retired)
@misty555xxx

Unfortunately, University will not work with Legacy Edition. If you would like to ask for refund try to contact the EA advisor https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-sims-4&platform=pc&category=technical
Choose: "Manage my account"

I don't work for EA

Message 59 of 172 (1,216 Views)