Re: issues with gallery sims 4 legacy

by puzzlezaddict

Original Post

Re: Legacy Edition & Sims 4 University Not Compatible?

Hero
@StorrerM Contact Support for a refund. See above for details.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 30 of 172 (1,843 Views)

Re: Can't Access Sims 4 Gallery Post S4 Legacy Edition Download.

★★★ Novice

I agree. Not only did I lose all of of my saves over the last 3 years, I can’t download houses. I’m not a builder so I don’t know what to do. I’m so upset and I don’t even want to play anymore. All of my legacies are gone😔

Message 31 of 172 (8,231 Views)

Re: how to make sims 4 enable online

★ Novice

I spoke to a ea gaming customer service worker and they said to uninstall origin and reinstall it again and it worked.

Message 32 of 172 (1,270 Views)

Re: Can't Access Sims 4 Gallery Post S4 Legacy Edition Download.

★★ Guide

Oh wow...that's horrible! 

We have been dedicated players of the Sims 4 and I think this is going to let a lot of players down. Ever since I downloaded the Legacy Edition my games crash often. It's just as well to not play it. The game i once loved isn't the same anymore. I've been buying the Sims game since it first came out and I've spent a lot of money and this is how we are treated!!!!! I have some houses in my Library that can still be accessed so if I can do this there should be lots there to download. Look around online to find places to download lots and other things. I'm really sorry to hear how much you've lost because of this change. It's sad

Message 33 of 172 (8,124 Views)

I bought

★★★ Newbie

I bought the sims 4 university life, but am unable to play it since i need to download legacy to start the game. What do i do? I am playing on a mac 2011 model.

Message 34 of 172 (1,163 Views)

Re: Sims 4 university

★★★ Newbie

Unfortunately I had this problem too - This was due to my Mac not having the OS: Metal to run. 

Therefore, i've had to download the new legacy update (Which seems very limited as you can't access the gallery and no further updates/expansions for us!) - Unless we upgrade PC's/Mac's - For those who have been playing the sims for years with various expansion packs - I feel let down by EA, as I've been looking forward to this expansion pack! 

I did speak to EA, and get a full refund for the cost of the pack (there is a limited time to claim a refund) 

Message 35 of 172 (1,147 Views)

SIMS 4 UNIVERSITY - LEGACIES EDITION

★★★ Newbie

Does anybody know if OR when the 4 university life will become available to legacy users. feeling extremely frustrated and wanting my money back if not Frown

Message 36 of 172 (1,178 Views)

Re: SIMS 4 UNIVERSITY - LEGACIES EDITION

Hero
@bbkittyskydancer No, Uni will not be available for legacy.

Money back for Uni that you preordered or the whole game ?

You can contact support for a refund for Uni

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 37 of 172 (1,168 Views)

issues with gallery sims 4 legacy

★★ Novice

hello

i am having issues with the gallery. i make sure that i have ticked 'all' and not just 'maxis' but whenever i search for ANYTHING it just says 'no results found'.

any help is appreciated Frown

Message 38 of 172 (1,203 Views)

Re: issues with gallery sims 4 legacy

@Nosilauka  The Legacy Edition of Sims 4 doesn't have any Gallery access, sorry.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 39 of 172 (1,186 Views)