Re: how to make sims 4 enable online

by crinrict

Original Post

Sims 4 university

★★★ Newbie

I bought the Sims 4 University, but it won't let me download it. It's telling me i need to download the base game first, which i I already have. Can anyone help me? I need to play!

Message 20 of 172 (938 Views)

Re: Sims 4 university

★ Novice

Is there the chance that you have an older Mac or 32-bit PC and you need the Legacy version of the game? If so, you'll have to install that

Message 21 of 172 (916 Views)

Re: Sims 4 university

Champion (Retired)

@skypaige96 

If you run the Legacy edition of the Sims 4 the Discover University does not work with it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 22 of 172 (906 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m on Mac and had to download the legacy 

Message 23 of 172 (1,010 Views)

New Update=No Discover University

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello! This is just a thought and just to blow a little steam off... The Sims 4 got a new update and now I will not be able to play Discover University because my Mac desktop is too old to play the new and updated sims. I will now have to download "Legacy Edition" and that means I will not be able to play Discover University! It just got me angry and I was very interested in purchasing this pack. 

What do you all think about the new changes? 

Message 24 of 172 (1,557 Views)

★ Novice
@jadadarosa12 did you figure it out because the same things happening to me
Message 25 of 172 (992 Views)

Re: Legacy Edition & Sims 4 University Not Compatible?

★ Novice

Yea..this is some BS!!! I am so pissed right now!!!!

Message 26 of 172 (1,552 Views)

Re: New Update=No Discover University

★★★ Novice
It was only a matter of time. I mean, The Sims 4 already did too much by supporting old systems the date it came out.
Message 27 of 172 (1,530 Views)

Re: Legacy Edition & Sims 4 University Not Compatible?

★★ Novice
@Markae009 I was so excited to play, bought the game today and wham bam, can’t do it. This is ridiculous I’m so disappointed, I want my $50 back.
Message 28 of 172 (1,541 Views)

Hero
@jadadarosa12 The online features are not available on the legacy edition.

What kind of Mac Model/OS do you have ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 29 of 172 (968 Views)