Quick Question

by DayDreamer0215

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Quick Question

★★★★ Apprentice

Hello! I had a quick question. 

I want to buy the Digital Deluxe edition of the Sims 4, but I already own the Standard edition. If I buy the Digital Deluxe, will my Sims 4 just add the items for the DD Edition, or will it download another version of the game? 

I am thinking it will only upgrade it from Standard to Digital Deluxe, but I wanted to double check. 

Thanks, 

DayDreamer0215

Message 1 of 3 (412 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Quick Question

@DayDreamer0215  There's a separate Digital Deluxe upgrade you can buy, but it looks like that upgrade is currently more expensive than rebuying the DD version.  Either way, Origin won't download a second copy of the game, you'll just be able to add the new content to your existing install.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (406 Views)

All Replies

@DayDreamer0215  There's a separate Digital Deluxe upgrade you can buy, but it looks like that upgrade is currently more expensive than rebuying the DD version.  Either way, Origin won't download a second copy of the game, you'll just be able to add the new content to your existing install.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (407 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@puzzlezaddict Oh! Okay, thank you! I wanted to double check. I saw the upgrade, but since the DD Edition was cheaper, I wanted to check to see if it would do the same thing. Thanks again!
Message 3 of 3 (401 Views)