Questions about strangerville for the sims 4

by betbet7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Questions about strangerville for the sims 4

★★ Novice

I am thinking about purchasing the pack but have a few questions before I buy. Is there an option to turn the infection off? I don’t want all my sims to be infected, if it’s unable to be turned off is the infection contained in strangerville or does it spread to other worlds? 

Message 1 of 4 (1,498 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Questions about strangerville for the sims 4

Just adding your answers in a spoiler tag in case someone stumbles upon things they didn't want to know yet. 

Is there an option to turn the infection off?

Spoiler
When you play through the story the infection will stop. It also will give you the option after the story to turn it back on 3 different levels. Normal. moderate and maximum.
Or you just leave it off completely, which is part of the story and I won't spoil for you.

I don’t want all my sims to be infected, if it’s unable to be turned off is the infection contained in strangerville or does it spread to other worlds? 

Spoiler
From what I know it won't spread to other worlds unless you get into the story/finish the story. Your active household will be safe and after you finish the story everyone is safe from it. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,465 Views)

All Replies

Just adding your answers in a spoiler tag in case someone stumbles upon things they didn't want to know yet. 

Is there an option to turn the infection off?

Spoiler
When you play through the story the infection will stop. It also will give you the option after the story to turn it back on 3 different levels. Normal. moderate and maximum.
Or you just leave it off completely, which is part of the story and I won't spoil for you.

I don’t want all my sims to be infected, if it’s unable to be turned off is the infection contained in strangerville or does it spread to other worlds? 

Spoiler
From what I know it won't spread to other worlds unless you get into the story/finish the story. Your active household will be safe and after you finish the story everyone is safe from it. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (1,466 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you, I will now consider purchasing the pack
Message 3 of 4 (1,451 Views)

@betbet7 the Maxis Monthly this month was mostly about StrangerVille, might be fun to watch as well:
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/390835366

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 4 (1,444 Views)