Question about weddings

by 000Unavailable

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Question about weddings

★ Guide

I've noticed that when Sims hold a social event for a wedding, most of the guests don't watch the couple get married but do something else. Is this what normally happens or is it a problem if you have MODs?

Message 1 of 8 (476 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Question about weddings

★★★ Guide

I will often form a group with as many guests as I can, then have everyone "sit together" near the arch before doing the ceremony. That will get some of them to watch. Some still walk away, but it increases the chance that guests will actually stay for the darn thing!

View in thread

Message 7 of 8 (391 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

They never watch mine either, I don't think it's to do with mods, just bad timing.

Message 2 of 8 (464 Views)

Champion
@000Unavailable You can't force your wedding guests to watch a wedding but you can let the Sims in your household watch the ceremony. There is an option in your Sims to let them watch it.
Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 3 of 8 (455 Views)

★ Guide

Thank you both for your feedback! Hopefully they'll come up with an update some time to fix that. Thumbs up

Message 4 of 8 (436 Views)

★★ Guide

The percentage of guests watching has been higher, but it seems like that and the ability to sit down at weddings are broken again 

Message 5 of 8 (423 Views)

★ Guide

So true...it was doing better for a while. Maybe it'll get fixed at some point in the future.

Message 6 of 8 (405 Views)

★★★ Guide

I will often form a group with as many guests as I can, then have everyone "sit together" near the arch before doing the ceremony. That will get some of them to watch. Some still walk away, but it increases the chance that guests will actually stay for the darn thing!

Message 7 of 8 (392 Views)

★ Guide

Oh yes, good point! Thanks a lot @ValFreya13 ! Thumbs up

Message 8 of 8 (375 Views)