Re: Question about the Sims 4 sign in on Xbox

by Crime_Mime

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Question about the Sims 4 sign in on Xbox

★ Novice

When I buy the Sims and start it up, is it going to ask me to sign in to my origin account like on Madden 2018 or will it auto sign in to my account like Battlefield and Battlefront? I couldn't play Madden due to a lot of sign in problems and had to sell it. If it automatically signs in I won't have a problem.

Message 1 of 4 (402 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@Crime_Mime Hey, I don't think support will be able to answer this, but I'll try to find out more info about the login process. 

I don't see why there would be an issue with the signin if the games you mentioned were working fine, but I don't see why Madden would have a problem. 

In any case if you do have login woes come launch we can investigate and get to the bottom of things. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (444 Views)

All Replies

Yes, it needs to be logged in (at least once) and after that, it should be able to run in offline mode. For account issue's I would suggest contacting EA:
https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 4 (389 Views)

Community Manager

@Crime_Mime Hey, I don't think support will be able to answer this, but I'll try to find out more info about the login process. 

I don't see why there would be an issue with the signin if the games you mentioned were working fine, but I don't see why Madden would have a problem. 

In any case if you do have login woes come launch we can investigate and get to the bottom of things. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 4 (445 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks, David. I'm kind of confused by your second miniature paragraph and how it's worded. I'd appreciate it if you found out more about it, but I have a friend who offered to buy it before me just to see if it makes you sign in, so don't care too much about it. I have to say, though, I'd be very disappointed if it does. I've tried support to deal with these sign in issues, but the support has been exceptionally unhelpful.

Message 4 of 4 (345 Views)