Question about apartment life

by Korgly

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Question about apartment life

★★★★ Apprentice

My sim took off to work just before the maintenance lady sim for the apartment entered the hallway and was knocking on his door.. there was no notification as to why she was there! so does maintenance just randomly visit your apartment for social reasons?

Message 1 of 7 (401 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Question about apartment life

Champion (Retired)

@Korgly 

I take it that you mean the landlord. And yes if you are introduced he/she may come for a social call.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (397 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Korgly 

I take it that you mean the landlord. And yes if you are introduced he/she may come for a social call.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 7 (398 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks not sure if my sim spoke to them or not but, guessing that's it because I doubt she just randomly came by to fix something.

Message 3 of 7 (394 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

right afterward another random sim I've never seen before showed up at my door with the Master Crafter title.. now I am trying to figure out in the lessons what's that all about

Message 4 of 7 (392 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@Korgly It sounds like your game is glitching if random sims are visiting your lot. I recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game if possible.
Message 5 of 7 (362 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Korgly 

When you have ECO-Lifestyle it is normal for these special characters to come by and introduce you to these game concepts..

Message 6 of 7 (342 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

yah realized that now as my sim befriended her and she used the fabricator then returned a couple days later and gave my sim what she made..

havn't been able to find any lessons explaining it or documentation online for it though but, maybe I'm searching the wrong keywords

Message 7 of 7 (337 Views)