Question about Eco Lifestyle Build Mode stats

by Arekkino

Original Post

Question about Eco Lifestyle Build Mode stats

★★★★ Apprentice

I got the Eco Lifestyle Expansion Pack a few days ago and I was browsing through the B&B catalog looking for various items that either have an environmental gain or loss stat. While doing that I came across the "Low Water Resistance" stat. I know the fire one is supposed to make your home less flammable when there are burning objects, like candles, nearby. But what is that water resistance stat supposed to do? I added screenshots to show what I'm talking about

Message 1 of 4 (2,537 Views)

Re: Question about Eco Lifestyle Build Mode stats

Champion

@Arekkino I was looking information up on this and the only information I found so far suggested that high/low water resistance could have to do with resistance to weather effects in the case of electronics, etc, and that in the case of flooring may affect the formation of puddles? If I find out anything further I will add that information also.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 4 (2,485 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@ArekkinoI know this is old but I'm wondering the same thing. Have you figured it out?  Also, I wonder why we can't sort by these?! There should be an option in the filter items to sort by green, industrial, water, fire etc.

Message 3 of 4 (790 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all,

As this thread is older now, I've locked it to prevent necro-posting.

If you're needing further help on this topic, please feel free to create a new thread instead so we can take a look with you Standard smile 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 4 (766 Views)