Re: [Quest] Illamanati?

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

[Quest] Illamanati?

[ Edited ]

A strange image appeared on our Twitter time lines today. With a strand message! There is a new quest incoming!

" Illamanati, are they a centuries old society or just Internet trolls? Follow the clues in this Limited Time Quest and earn Create-A-Sim rewards fit any secret society. Begins Jan 24 @ 10AM local time. 🦙 "

DxnmS0RUcAAxvhI.jpg

The tweet in question: https://twitter.com/TheSimsMobile/status/1088165023422115841

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 1 of 9 (3,685 Views)

[ Edited ]

Illamanati.jpg

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 9 (3,684 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Thanks @Phantomlover1717  for the walkthrough :eahigh_file:

This event starts today Thursday at 10 am local time. I've got some tips from friends at The Sims Mobile Community  on Facebook and Discord. HeartStandard smile

Part 1 unlocks the event. This means we can finish collecting duckies before starting with this new event. No need to stress Standard smile

Parts 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 16 and 20 are quick. It's just tapping on items or sims.

Search for bugs and Undercover Medical Research are 8 hours events. 

Good luck everyone Standard smile

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 3 of 9 (3,604 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@SalixCat wrote:

Thanks @Phantomlover1717  for the walkthrough :eahigh_file:

This event starts today Thursday at 10 am local time. I've got some tips from friends at The Sims Mobile Community  on Facebook and Discord. HeartStandard smile

Part 1 unlocks the event. This means we can finish collecting duckies before starting with this new event. No need to stress Standard smile

Parts 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 16 and 20 are quick. It's just tapping on items or sims.

Search for bugs and Undercover Medical Research are 8 hours events. 

Good luck everyone Standard smile

I dunno, but anytime Llama Zooms are involved, (in this case, 5 of them )   I tend to always fall behind.  

Also, now that are “real technical” Bugs reported in the Search For Bugs event, I’m feeling less than optimistic.  

jmho, but the clothes rewards are only so-so, 

but Good Luck to those who are participating.

Message 4 of 9 (3,458 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Also not liking the Llamazooms here.. but you can finish the tasks quickly by sending your sims to standard and long events (while waiting for Emily’s truck). By the time she arrives you can easily complete it by then. I always choose Spread The Word as my theme - for the quick events, you can easily do ‘Begin a Friendship’ (only takes about 7 energy to complete) Good luck!:eahigh_file:

Message 5 of 9 (3,442 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@katclawsx3 

This is what I've done so far:

I prefer hobby LZ. So I had one sim doing a short event, one a long event and two at regular events. I also sent Emily away, and I left to work. Standard smile

So, all my sims were finished with their shifts after some hours and Emily's clock began ticking as soon as I opened the game. I chose Emily's hobby set of tasks and began the event.

I used the short shift to collect the simoleons in part 1, do something for Emily (mirror, TV) and inmediately put that sim on the Search for Bugs.

I combined LZ with events 2 to 6 and 8 but waited to tap on the finish LZ until the sim doing Search for Bugs was finished. 

I'm done now with the 3 long shifts on part 10.

One sim is doing the Undercover Medical Research, two are on long hobby shifts and the fourth one on a regular shift. I've tried using only actions with a 3:30 ratio, but tbh it's a struggle. So, I'm going to sleep and leave my sims work by their own. 

I've sent Emily away so she'll be waiting in the morning.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 6 of 9 (3,422 Views)

★★★ Guide

6F476F8B-9EE5-42B0-A5B4-7F6E19060861.pngWhy do the least-effective options in the “Medical Event” still consume 3 points of energy? This doesn’t seem right. 

Message 7 of 9 (3,283 Views)

Message 8 of 9 (3,219 Views)

★ Apprentice
I always do the exact same method in the relationship themed Llamazoom tasks. And because I know what the next few tasks will be, while one sim is doing 'search the bugs', the others can prepare for the next task like do the lamazoom tasks in advance. I just have to plan for it a little bit

By the way I think these many Llamazoom tasks are a little too much, especially the last one, the multiple Llamazoom tasks. Anyway if you plan in advance and play all the time, the time is enough for it
Message 9 of 9 (3,194 Views)