Purchased potions don't appear even after repair

by jigfeet90

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Purchased potions don't appear even after repair

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi! I have zero CCs or mods—just a clean, up-to-date game. I just discovered potions and bought 6 at once (mermaid, youth x3, speed cleaner, tense) and only the youths and mermaid appeared in inventory. Tried to rebuy cleaner and tense and storm chased, still nothing (but it definitely took my points again!). Restarted my computer, repaired the game, nothing showed, except now they're all grayed out. My other households don't seem to have a problem (potions appear); only my current guy in his tiny house/get famous track. Any ideas? Can't find any resolutions on here!

Message 1 of 4 (438 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Purchased potions don't appear even after repair

★★★★ Guide

I'm pretty sure that they are traits - check your simology for traits and they should be there Standard smile They're permanent changes to your sim so you only need to buy them once.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (393 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

I'm pretty sure that they are traits - check your simology for traits and they should be there Standard smile They're permanent changes to your sim so you only need to buy them once.

Message 2 of 4 (394 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@jigfeet90 

The last three are not Potions. It is impossible to get these traits more than once.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 4 (392 Views)

★ Novice
@Coley666 Oh my gosh--I had no idea. You're correct; there they are. WOW. THANK YOU!
Message 4 of 4 (358 Views)