Re: Problem with using eco items in build mode

by CathieCMR

Original Post

Problem with using eco items in build mode

★ Novice

I don’t understand how to use this. It has X on the cursor.BF742C0F-0800-420C-AF15-8967B421EEE4.jpeg

Message 1 of 5 (342 Views)

Champion
@mikethorp247 Do you use custom content or modifications? It could well be that one of the cc items has cloned the mesh of this model Solar Panel. Does this X also occur when you turn off the use of cc and mods?
Try to figure out which cc or mod is conflicting with this original Solar Panel.
Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 5 (322 Views)

★ Novice

Don’t use mods or cc. And now can’t use anything from that Eco lifestyle.  Been like that since I got it

Message 3 of 5 (296 Views)

★ Guide
@mikethorp247 Looks like something wasn't installed right...I would check out the way to do a re-install on here (there are instructions).
Message 4 of 5 (266 Views)

Champion

@mikethorp247  so if I understand you correct the rest of the items next to the solar panel-ground that are also marked with the lightbulb (Eco Living) can't be used anymore? 

May be it could help when you delete the 'localthumbcache.package' from the \Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\ folder. If not, did you try to repair the game in Origin? Rightclick on The Sims 4 in the game library in Origin and click repair. 

I hope that will work. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 5 of 5 (245 Views)