Re: Problem with Kotatsu Table

by crinrict

Original Post

Problem with Kotatsu Table

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.68.154.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats & Dogs, City Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Get Famous, Get to Work, Island Living, Seasons, Snowy Escape, Dine Out, Ourdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Star Wars, Bowling Night, Cool Kitchen Stuff, Laundry Day, Luxury Party, Moschino, Movie Hangout, Perfect Ratio, Spooky,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Kotatsu Table doesnt work. I mean when you click on it there is no option for Hot Pot.
What happens when the bug occurs? Kotatsu Table doesnt work. I mean when you click on it there is no option for Hot Pot.
What do you expect to see? Kotatsu Table doesnt work. I mean when you click on it there is no option for Hot Pot.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I was looking at lots in the gallery and then i found one then placed it on a lot i guess after that it always says something like that "One or more CAS items have been removed. These items are not owned by the current origin account" this happened after i placed these lots ive never had problems with my custom content before.

Message 1 of 3 (2,249 Views)

Hero
@panteirei You need to place the actual hot pot.

It's an item you'll find in build mode.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (2,241 Views)

Hero
@panteirei Have you been able to solve this ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (2,072 Views)