Re: Prices are too high the sims 4 downloadable content. . . .

by RavenclawDragon7

Original Post

Prices are too high the sims 4 downloadable content. . . .

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

don't you think your guys prices are too high meaning buying the deluxe with bundle of one add on your self is around $63 something dollars plus 25 add ons all together it be $459.75 that's crazy i can buy a new flat screen tv with that money or a new gaming systems. that's just not right for us sims fans that gotta paid more money if they want all the addons for their game it should be in the game or free or in the  The Sims™ 4 Downloadable Content with the stuff 

Message 1 of 3 (462 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product new flat screen tv is much easier than making new game/new add on, time to create and product. I'm not sure how long factory make tv with program, but I'm petty sure making game is way, way longer than making tv due time, money, labor, ect.

Game often making 3 to 5 year at least, depend, and more if add on. If add on sale is low like $5 then we might had 1/4 quality or bad or add won't be make, as it's not worth cost to make. Most won't work for free and need coin to stay survivor in world where money go round. At least they making add on game, they asking for this price on based of their labor and debit to shareholder (could be unreasonable or bad management of money pass to labor) Not just this game but many other game do this as well, like total war warhammer, crusader King 2, even worse train and flight simulation like each model of train or plane cost $20 just for single model of time.

You can negotiable by spend money on game or not, but they won't negotiable by what price setting, if people won't buy, they just destoryed product and not making, not open to market and no game or no add on.  They could set sale cheaper, but in future they won't add anymore as it's not worth cost or not profitable. 

Message 2 of 3 (412 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Personally, I wouldn't mind at times paying the full price as long as the game was maintained properly but unfortunately from what I have heard and some of the things I've seen myself it is not. That is not to mention the fact that many things that should be in it considering the fact stairs aren't always straight or other basic things that make life more interesting.

I've just done a calculation from the UK prices and to get all the current packs (as of 17th Nov 2019) it would cost in total: £744.68

I don't know about you but well I can think of a lot of things that I could have more fun with for that amount of money.

So from today on I'm not going to buy any more packs as I can't see the sense in it. Even with the add-ons I have which a probably around 7 of them I still don't find it fun. It is actually leaning more towards being stressful trying to get things to run correctly in a large family game or one with two toddlers.

I can't support buying games like that when I don't have a full time job but even then I don't think I would consider wasting more money on a game that is no fun when I could buy a lot more books to read. 

Message 3 of 3 (343 Views)