Re: Premium Landgraab Estate

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Premium Landgraab Estate

★★★★ Novice

Can other players see your Premium Landgraab property? If not will this become available in the future? 

Message 1 of 9 (815 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

and will we be able to switch it to be our primary home, or at least make that our party home.

Message 2 of 9 (779 Views)

No, currently this is not possible, hopefully, they can add this in the future!

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 3 of 9 (743 Views)

★★★ Guide

Seems like such a large amount of money to pay for something we can't host our parties at.

I am running out of room at my current property, and with all the new purchases coming through with large statues etc, we really need larger blocks.

I want This one so bad, but not if I can't use it for parties

I don't see the point in buying it otherwise?

Hope it changes soon! 😊

Message 4 of 9 (705 Views)

★★ Pro
@JustJazzy81 yes it is a nice new lot..i would buy it if we could use it like a mainlot or host a party there.

Maybe a function where we can switch the mainlot would be nice...so you could switch to every lot when ever you want to host partys or play it like a main lot..
Message 5 of 9 (677 Views)

★★★ Guide
@jayivy666 Yes I agree. I have another house but I pretty much don't use it except for the having kids or retired Sims. All the other non active family members.
It barely gets used though, as its pointless setting it all up nice when no one can see it.
Message 6 of 9 (660 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@JustJazzy81 Especially when you consider the price!
Message 7 of 9 (622 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@JustJazzy81Yes ..sure thing...i am also getting out of space with all the stuff..i am gonna save now for a small lot..just for fun....got so many wings for more sims and extra furniture ...maybe i am gonna make a wellness temple 😁 or idk...i really hope we will be able to use the big lot as our  main homes or for party...would be pretty nice

Message 8 of 9 (584 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I hope this becomes an option in the future. Until then, I’ll stick to my current home. 

Message 9 of 9 (450 Views)