Re: Pregnant sim stuck on the climbing rock. Cant go down HELP xD

by kara91s

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pregnant sim stuck on the climbing rock. Cant go down HELP xD

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

SO... I was playing a woman sim. And she was climbing in the medium difficulty rocks in Snow Escapde. But when she was already on top there was an info that She is pregnant. Yes I want that to happend before. And i wasnt checking by ( use tolet) want to be a surprise. BUT: She is stuck on the top of the climbining wall and she cant go down since it sas that : U cant go down cause Shes pregnant. And there is now way to walk down...

I tried move objects on but also not working since its further away from the main moving place.

what can i do.... please help Standard smile

Message 1 of 4 (317 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion
@kara91s Do you have the cheats enabled en did you use the cheat: Shift click on the ground below the rock face and the teleport option?
Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (300 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@kara91s Do you have the cheats enabled en did you use the cheat: Shift click on the ground below the rock face and the teleport option?
Have fun playing. 😉

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Let op:
ik ben een vrijwilliger - ik werk dus niet voor EA. / Klik op "Ik ook" - Als je hetzelfde probleem hebt
Geef XP – Voor nuttige opmerkingen (help anderen vooruit) en markeer de oplossing - Als een antwoord jou heeft geholpen.

Message 2 of 4 (301 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Trismagistos will have a look Standard smile Since i dont know that one Standard smile But its funny tho. Its a one think that EA can fix haha to let preganant lady to go down xD
Message 3 of 4 (297 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thank You it works Standard smile  !

Message 4 of 4 (290 Views)