Re: Pregnancy

by DonroaAkashu

Original Post

Pregnancy

★ Novice

I started playing a new save with just one female and wanted her to become pregnant but didnt want her to have a partner so i was wandering if IVF could be added to the game as we already have adoption and as Sims has kept updated with current things happening and made adjustments i thought it would be an idea 

Message 1 of 3 (169 Views)

Champion

@melrox96 , IVF can be a controversial thing, and adding that to the game might raise its Teen rating!  

If you play on a PC or Mac, there might be a Mod out there that does this.  Just Google it to see.

Also, even if you get pregnant the natural way, you don't have to keep a relationship with the baby's father in the game, or you could decide to just be friends! That is what you end up having to do if you ever want to try the 100 Baby Challenge.  Each baby has to have a different father, so it is impossible to keep relationships with all of them! 🤪

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (140 Views)

★★★★ Expert

In my country it is not contested, so I would like that feature too!
The gender settings in CAS determine whether a sim can be pregnant, it is not tied to a specific gender. And if the child is made in CAS, a genetic toddler can be made with partenogenes.

Message 3 of 3 (135 Views)