Pre-Order for Cottage Living shows as processing?

by FEEBLERTON

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pre-Order for Cottage Living shows as processing?

★★ Novice

I preordered the expansion about a week ago, the payment has already gone through, everything is peachy on that front. BUT. The game was supposed to be available at 10am this morning yes? It is now midnight, I've come home from work super pumped to fiddle with it a bit annnnd, origin hasn't even registered that I bought the game in the first place. We are well past release and its in my order history marked as 'processing'. The store itself still lists it as a pre-order rather than buy now. Is there a cache issue at hand here or do I need to pester customer service to finish doing what needs doing? What's even the point of pre-ordering if I could have just waited and bought it now?

Message 1 of 8 (1,909 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Pre-Order for Cottage Living shows as processing?

Champion (Retired)

@FEEBLERTON 

If you read a little closer you would see that it says July not June so you will need to be patient a bit longer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,895 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@FEEBLERTON 

If you read a little closer you would see that it says July not June so you will need to be patient a bit longer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 8 (1,896 Views)

★★ Novice

IM DUMB AS HELL. Thanks bud. 😂

Message 3 of 8 (1,888 Views)

★★★ Novice

For some reason I also had seen it at June 22nd not July... weird. Just thought I'd let you know you weren't the only one.

Message 4 of 8 (1,842 Views)

I downloaded country living yesterday and it hasn’t yet download

★★★ Newbie

I Have bought country living Sam’s for yesterday you guys took the money out of my account I ordered it and it has not been downloaded to my game yet I called someone yesterday they told me I can take a day To download it is not downloaded yet

Message 5 of 8 (1,816 Views)

Re: I downloaded country living yesterday and it hasn’t yet download

Champion (Retired)

@sarangeorge 

The release date of the Cottage Living expansion are July 22 just as stated on the purchase page.

Message 6 of 8 (1,798 Views)

★ Novice

I also saw "June 22"! I came here for the exact same reason, @FEEBLERTON ! And I've had the exact same experience as you. NOW when I look at it I see "July 22" but I think it's possible someone in marketing made a mistake and wrote "June" instead of "July" because I've never had this issue before. Oh well, one more MONTH to go *sigh*.

Message 7 of 8 (1,792 Views)

★ Novice

I preordered as well but it’s still asking me to preorder it? Will that change when it’s released or do I need to contact origin?

Message 8 of 8 (1,695 Views)