Betreff: Post on Facebook about Sims 4 is Fake

by Nona76

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Post on Facebook about Sims 4 is Fake

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
I want to talk about something you don't mention above: Not fair about post on FB
How accessible is the current experience? It's useless to me
Summarize what in the product is difficult to use. Post on FB about free codes is not fair to the persons like me that don't have these games. Codes should be unlimited and not one time use.
How is this making it more difficult? I wanted to enjoy the Island Living expansion and the FitNess pack during this time of quarantine.
How can we reproduce this experience? These quarantine times that we all are enduring could be less stressful for me occupying my mind playing what I enjoy: the sims.

These quarantine times that we are all enduring could be less stressful for me occupying my mind playing what I enjoy: the sims. I was very happy when I thought that the post on Facebook was for everyone that didn't have those games like me. I wish I had the codes for Island Living and Fitness 

Message 1 of 8 (539 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Nona76 That's what they are. One time use. The fastet people are lucky to get the game. It's like a giveaway.

Just keep an eye out for other giveaways.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (444 Views)

All Replies

@Nona76 

What Facebook post you are refer to?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 2 of 8 (521 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Holger1405 It was a post of The Sims on Facebook and Twitter giving free codes of certain Sims 4 games on ORIGIN. i was happy that I would have codes for games that I didnt have but those codes posted were only one time use. Why would THE SIMS post free codes only to benefit a few?
Message 3 of 8 (512 Views)

@Nona76 

Do you have a link or screenshot?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

This is a players helping players forum, I don't work for EA.
Dies ist ein Spieler helfen Spielern Forum, ich arbeite nicht für EA.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Death closes all: but something ere the end, Some work of noble note, may yet be done, Not unbecoming men that strove with Gods.
Ulysses - Alfred, Lord Tennyson
Message 4 of 8 (495 Views)

★★★ Novice

The Sims
· 10 hrs ·

Stay safe, stay home, Simmers! 💚 The Sims 4 Origin codes (for PC & Mac) up for grabs! #stayandplay

https://www.facebook.com/TheSims/photos/a.366960533343023/3027248227314227/?type=3&eid=ARDWLLFOpeKwU...Oops
Message 5 of 8 (488 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Nona76 That's what they are. One time use. The fastet people are lucky to get the game. It's like a giveaway.

Just keep an eye out for other giveaways.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (445 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict I always have my notifications on but, due to different world times, when I received the notification of their post, people had already grabbed the codes. So, still a bummer. Island Living was my wish.
Message 7 of 8 (385 Views)

Hero
@Nona76 They do usually go quickly.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that they do more and you get another chance

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (347 Views)