Re: Possible RoM bug?

by Psychotps

Original Post

Possible RoM bug?

★★★★ Expert

Not sure if this is considered a "bug" or not...

When I'm in the magic realm and I pick a spellcaster to "Duel at Dueling Field", My sim immediately goes to the dueling field, but the target sim does not. They go somewhere nearby where I initiated it. My sim always ends up going to the dueling field, waiting for a while, then flying back to wherever the other sim chose to duel and they duel there.

If I choose to "Duel at Dueling field", shouldn't they... you know... duel at the dueling field?

Message 1 of 3 (209 Views)

Champion

@Psychotps, I tested this and was able to get the other Sim to the Dueling Area .Standard smile   However, in another save I had a problem with getting both my Sims to and back from Caster's Alley.  One Sim would go through the magical portal just fine, but the other would get hung up and then wander off and do something else if I didn't keep an eye on him or her. Disappointed This could be similar to what your are experiencing with duels.  (I noticed when my Sims did this, it was mostly because they queued up and interaction to talk to another Sim they had spotted. Either that , or they decided to talk to another Sim after the portal interaction was dropped from their queue.  It could be either. Wondering

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 3 (189 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@PugLove888 Unfortunately I can't see what the other sim had queue'd up because mine went right to the dueling field.

It seems like it's similar to when you ask a spellcaster to simply duel. They go somewhere nearby outside and do it there. It's like the other sim isn't going to the dueling field, just somewhere outside and waiting for me. My sim goes to the field, eventually times out, and then goes to wherever the first sim went and completes the action.

It always works, it's just if I TOLD them to do it at the dueling field, I'd rather they do it there.
Message 3 of 3 (184 Views)