Re: Poorly Decorated

by LadyDarkSorrow

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Poorly Decorated

★ Apprentice

'Poorly Decorated'

Please explain why you thought this would be a good idea? Now I have to go through every item in every room in every house for every character to see what it is that is bothering every sim.

also, why does every patch, disregarding just how difficult origin makes it patch successfully anyway, come with some game ruining feature like this introduced?

and yes I've unticked 'Build Mode Items Grant Gameplay Effects' all my sims are all still thoroughly unhappy and so am I.

Thanks for ruining my game on a monthly basis. Can we please, for the love of all that is holy, have an option not to patch.

Message 1 of 8 (126,382 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion

@hotdog0305@sextonlovecraft@_savannahid14_@LadyDarkSorrow@b34r3y , this has been reported on the Bug Report section.   So, if you haven't already done so, please go here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/UNSURE-Beautifully-decorated-moddlet-broken/td-p/9186877
and click on the "Me Too" button on the first post and then add your experience at the bottom of the thread! Angel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (124,112 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@sextonlovecraft 

Every decorative thing you hang on a wall or place on tables shelves and so on has an environment value that you can see. This has nothing to do with the new patch it has been there since the beginning. Depending on a Sims traits they may be more sensitive to the environment. Having bare walls will have dramatic negative effects as will dirty dishes and dirt piles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 8 (126,328 Views)

★★★★ Novice

But I have the same issue only from this new patch. I have decorations that I normally would that would make my sims happy. All of my sims are uncomfortable all the time regardless of the decorations. 

Message 3 of 8 (125,924 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@b34r3y 

There seems to be a problem with more than decorated in a room but that can easily be reached with a few pictures and other decor. Do you have anything that has a negative impact on environment including in your inventory. If you hover over the uncomfortable moodlet what does it say is the cause.?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 4 of 8 (125,872 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide
Message 5 of 8 (125,765 Views)

★ Novice

i have this is issue too, i even deleted my whole house and got a new one from the gallery and it’s still says if

Message 6 of 8 (124,181 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same issue even when outside my lot my sims get uncomfortable with poorly decorated is there a way to make this stop happening? 

Message 7 of 8 (124,106 Views)

Champion

@hotdog0305@sextonlovecraft@_savannahid14_@LadyDarkSorrow@b34r3y , this has been reported on the Bug Report section.   So, if you haven't already done so, please go here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/UNSURE-Beautifully-decorated-moddlet-broken/td-p/9186877
and click on the "Me Too" button on the first post and then add your experience at the bottom of the thread! Angel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 8 (124,113 Views)