Re: Pogo Game App for Fire Tablet

by DejaVu92953

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Pogo Game App for Fire Tablet

★ Novice

Trying to find the Pogo Games app for Fire Tablet.  It is no longer offered at Amazon and i don't know if/how I can send from my Fire 8 to new Fire 10.  Any info is appreciated.

Message 1 of 3 (513 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@DejaVu92953 The Pogo app is not supported on the latest version of Fire OS, there would not be a way to send an app from fire 8 to fire 10.

In general, if you cannot find it or access it from the device app store you would be unable to use it on the device.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (437 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@DejaVu92953 The Pogo app is not supported on the latest version of Fire OS, there would not be a way to send an app from fire 8 to fire 10.

In general, if you cannot find it or access it from the device app store you would be unable to use it on the device.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (438 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Illium Thanks so much for your response. Yes, i have discovered that it is no longer supported. Fortunately, i have a acct with Pogo and now sign in to play their games. This, i did not know, was possible. So... to all you gamers out there, create an account and merely play these great games online.
Thanks again!
Message 3 of 3 (421 Views)