Plumbob Lamps Rewards

by tady159

Original Post

Plumbob Lamps Rewards

★★★ Novice

I'm aware that the Plumbob Rewards supposedly ended on December 31, 2015.

However, three days ago I purchased a couple expansions for my The Sims 3 game, namely Seasons, Generations and Pets. I was surprised to see that these expansions unlocked the corresponding Plumbob Lamps in my The Sims 4 game.

Then, today I bought four more expansions for The Sims 3: Supernatural, University Life, Ambitions and Showtime. This time, I got no lamps.

Now I have the following question: the lamps I got recently were actually a glitch and I was lucky, or should I be able to get the other lamps as well?

Message 1 of 4 (518 Views)

Re: Plumbob Lamps Rewards

[ Edited ]
Champion

@tady159 From looking over your post I'm going to guess it may have something to do with whether or not the pack you are buying for Sims 3 has a corresponding Sims 4 pack.

For instance, Sims 4 does have Seasons, Cats & Dogs, plus looking over it quickly I'm wondering if Parenthood is somewhat the equivalent of Parenthood. But... There is no Supernatural, University Life, or Ambitions & Showtime in Sims 4.

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 2 of 4 (497 Views)

★★★ Novice

I must say that it's an interesting logic, but that's just a coincidence...

After I opened this thread, I was playing the game normally, and casually went into the lighting section to look for some items (I also bought new expansions for my The Sims 4, so there were new items). And then, there were all the Plumbob Lamps, including the latest four ones. So I actually got them, the game just didn't give that notification right when you start it.

Message 3 of 4 (486 Views)

Champion

@tady159, I'm glad you got your lamps! Party hat Thanks for updating us! Angel

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 4 (484 Views)