Please, i need ur help, im desperate :(

by chokocream

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please, i need ur help, im desperate :(

★★★★★ Novice

Sul sul everyone, i decide to post in english forums, because i can't find any help in the spanish one T_T (so, 1st, scuse me for my english, isn't perfect...)

Im having a really bad time with my favorite game. Playing since sims 1.

My problem: After the 10/5 patch, my game is totally broken.

My problem is with mods, and i don't know why, and i need ur help pleaseeee, because i can't play without them.

Problem: when i add a mod, ANY mod, no mather witch mod. (a update mod) my sims stop to interact/talk to others sims, and only sims who have a relation ship talk "ocasionally" (maybe 1 time in a week game...) i know this is really weird, and i can't find anyone with this problem...

Whitout mods: when i remove mods, sims interact but, very little and the chats are like 3 seconds and they cancel it.

The problem is, that i alredy delete everything, i download the game again, install it fresh, test it, and the problem persist.

Then i add only 1 mod, and they stop to interact each other... I can't find where the problem...i don't know what to do anymore.

In my game, after famous, i notice a slowly crash in the interactions, they don't talk like before, and patch by patch in my game, this was dieng... now is completely dead. and im very sad, because i can't play like this. I have all expansions, and waiting for magic now, with a hope if this one can fix my problem... idk.

Have someone experimenting something like this? anyone have some test i can make, and help me find out whats going on in my game?

- What happend when i add a mod? When i add a mod, any mod, sims stop talking each other, then, they move weird, like robots in a place (for example they respawn in a corner, and stay there, moving weird, like if they are trying to do some interaction, but they can't! the only interaction i see, is sims asking for a drink to the barman. thats all...)

PLEASE HELP ME!

Message 1 of 5 (1,231 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please, i need ur help, im desperate :(

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @chokocream The best you can do is cull, and find the mod that may be causing the issue.. also the mod 'have some personality please' has been updated only the other day, so perhaps also ensure you have that version.

As for Mods and "EA" they do say to 'use mods/cc' at your own risk, as they do not support them (also why there is no mod 'links' shared here at the forum). Do check for the updated version of the mod you mention, also as for a Bug Report (which needs a vanilla game, ie: 0 cc/mods) then clear the cache, delete the localthumbcache, repair game after removing them all.. so you have a few options there to try.

Hope this helps

Edit: Please do not provide direct links to 3rd party websites with mods - Ataashi..

Edit:  it was only the Broken Mods Tracker, not the mod link ie: no mods available there. Sasha

View in thread

Message 4 of 5 (1,182 Views)

All Replies

★★ Pro

Hi @chokocream tbh.. not really sure exactly if I've ever noticed anything so extreme, you're obviously used to using mods as well.. I have just downloaded Coolspears (at SimsAsylum) mod called 'Quicker Autonomy & Simulation Lag Improvements, and am really liking it so far. they seem to enact more realistically, talk more (autonomously etc) as there was a bit of the standstill with sims happening for me as well.. (and also hear it happens for a vanilla game ie: without mods.. btw)  

Sasha

nb: If this solves your question, please mark the reply as having been the solution, so as to help others with a similar problem in the future. 
I have no connection to EA

Message 2 of 5 (1,205 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Sashas0nic thnx for answer, i dl this and test, but my game didn't change.. idk what's going on..is really weird, and sad because it looks im the ONLY with this problem.. no mather what mod i add, when i add a mod, they just stop to talk.

The mod i want back is have some personality please, from Polarbear. I think is the most important mod in my game, because remove the idle chat, and i hate it really much... i can't play with this active...a fake chat, and looks really unnatural.. but i can't make it work.. all this after the last update.. also, reshade don't works.. i don't know where i need to try to find the problem... i think i need some EA technical issue asistance T_T

And is REALLY frustrating be the ONLY person in the world with this issue... where i can find some help.. what files i need to check, why installing all again didnt works? idk..
Message 3 of 5 (1,194 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Hi @chokocream The best you can do is cull, and find the mod that may be causing the issue.. also the mod 'have some personality please' has been updated only the other day, so perhaps also ensure you have that version.

As for Mods and "EA" they do say to 'use mods/cc' at your own risk, as they do not support them (also why there is no mod 'links' shared here at the forum). Do check for the updated version of the mod you mention, also as for a Bug Report (which needs a vanilla game, ie: 0 cc/mods) then clear the cache, delete the localthumbcache, repair game after removing them all.. so you have a few options there to try.

Hope this helps

Edit: Please do not provide direct links to 3rd party websites with mods - Ataashi..

Edit:  it was only the Broken Mods Tracker, not the mod link ie: no mods available there. Sasha

Message 4 of 5 (1,183 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_AtaashiSashas0nic thnx u, yes i know.. im still doing testings.
I have the last version of the mod of course. yup, of course, i know ea don't support mods.

Anyway in vanilla game they talk a lot idle chat (a lot) and i see a little of real interactions (like a joke or some real chat, this is normal?
in vanilla game i mean (i ask because im using mods from long time ago and now i forgot how was the vanilla in the starts :3 ) that gonna help me to make tests, thnx u
Message 5 of 5 (1,130 Views)