Re: Please help with relationship story

★★★ Guide
@Elianeroc That's what I have tried, didn't work
Message 11 of 18 (1,205 Views)

Hero

@JustJazzy81 

@Elianeroc 

I believe the issue you are both experiencing is a consequence of a bug where siblings don't recognize each other. Siblings appear as acquaintances on the contacts tab. Here is the link to the bug report:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Siblings-don-t-recognize-each-other/td-p/8509406

If this is the case, please comment on that bug report, share some screenshots and your player-ID so the team can investigate this issue.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 12 of 18 (1,190 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@JustJazzy81 Hi there, I have came across this situation where I have the sibling rivalry story unlocked but won't pop up when I do the story between siblings.. I have the same issue where the siblings show as acquaintance instead of sister or brother... I really hope someone fixes the issue
Message 13 of 18 (751 Views)

★★★ Guide

@SalixCat wrote:

@JustJazzy81 

@Elianeroc 

I believe the issue you are both experiencing is a consequence of a bug where siblings don't recognize each other. Siblings appear as acquaintances on the contacts tab. Here is the link to the bug report:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Open-Siblings-don-t-recognize-each-other/td-p/8509406

If this is the case, please comment on that bug report, share some screenshots and your player-ID so the team can investigate this issue.

@agalvarado Sul Sul, please follow the link @SalixCat mentioned and hit "Me Too" at the first post (Topic Starter). Also don't forget to do as suggested there too.

*Cheers

Message 14 of 18 (694 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Elianeroc Did you figure out how to do it?
I still can't and I'm on my 6th generation 😒
Message 15 of 18 (677 Views)

★★★ Guide
@dena_henare I don't think it's ever been fixed
Message 16 of 18 (591 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide
@JustJazzy81 The latest updates should fix this. Is it still going?
Message 17 of 18 (581 Views)

★★★ Novice
@lmnmst This has now been fixed. Thanks for listening team!! 🙆
Message 18 of 18 (533 Views)