Please add the ability to toggle the vacuum pack's sparkle animation in settings

by snarkyiguana

Original Post

Please add the ability to toggle the vacuum pack's sparkle animation in settings

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

The persistent sparkling is incredibly distracting and disorienting for someone like myself that suffers mental illness causing sensory overload. Really disappointing to see that no thought was given to that. It maybe wouldn't be so bad if the sparkles didn't pop up as quick as they do - but do we need sparkles to tell us that the floor is clean? Ultimately I'd just like an option to turn them off altogether.

edit: I've since learned you can disable the sparkles/dusty floor setting in options, however I still feel the dust pile/dust bunny accumulation is way too quick. My sims are having to vacuum sometimes THREE times a day. The robot vacuums from pets don't even help to alleviate this which is disappointing. I was told not having any vacuums on the lot would stop the bunnies/dust piles from spawning but this is not the case

Message 1 of 2 (385 Views)

Re: Please add the ability to toggle the vacuum pack's sparkle animation in sett

★★★★ Novice

It's even more annoying that it hangs around in Build Mode too. I most likely would not have purchased this kit if I knew it was going to sparkle constantly.

Message 2 of 2 (323 Views)