Please Sign Petition: Open Letter To EA

by aaliyahjh

Original Post

Please Sign Petition: Open Letter To EA

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Dear EA team, PLEASE LET ME DOWNGRADE SIMS4 !!! 

i was happy with the game before September “update”. now not only windows are gone, but mirrors do not work as well because they can not reflect the new windows cut outs. so they reflect empty wall only. glass roofs and crystal clear floor windows are gone too - they make invisible every floor / not only under glass roof or under floor window. this so called “update” is a real mess and i didn´t pay for this mess!!! also i did not ask for update. please let me make my own choices and add a possibility to downgrade the game. thank you.

DEAR SIMMERS PLEASE HELP AND SHARE. SIGN TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!

SIGN PETITION HERE:

http://chng.it/ZywN22fc 

please share and help me to make a change. EA can not fix CC windows/doors. the only way is to downgrade the game. i want to change the way EA brings updates. I wish we as users have the possibility of our choice whether we want future update or not. now all users are without possibility to decide about updates. pretty please share and sign. imagine EA will with the next update bring even bigger mess!! do you really want to be without possibility to make your own choice?

Edit By Crinrict: Removed all-caps from title

Message 1 of 4 (904 Views)

Re: Please Sign Petition: Open Letter To EA

★ Novice

Might be an issue with your mods and/or CC. I don't experience any of these issues, and I am on the latest version. 1.66.139.

Message 2 of 4 (826 Views)

★★ Novice

@Aerodamus yes this update mainly affects cc, but some ea windows are broken too. + glass roof and glass floor cause invisibility issues. but the main reason for this petition is that ea does not communicate with its users properly. i wish to have a possibility of my own choice. and thank you for leaving a comment. best regards

Message 3 of 4 (816 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'd say either let you downgrade or at least fix the glitches. I cant believe  they came out with  A new update, but refused to fix the current bugs in the game. My biggest gripe is the fact that, before the Star Wars update, the freelance careers worked just fine. And since that update, I can no longer work as a freelancer as it doesn't finish out the job even after you do everything. They need to seriously step up their game

Message 4 of 4 (784 Views)