Re: Please STOP making us buy furniture

by laprembee

Original Post

★★★★ Guide

Couldn't agree more.

I think I have 15 side tables? The first times that I purchased them, I stored them all after purchasing the newer 3. Now they are so many that if I wanted to store them back each time, it would take half an hour.

So I set up a dumpster lot, like the other players in this thread.

Annoying and pointless.

Message 11 of 18 (930 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I agree, I dont mind buying stuff, but just the fact we don't need it is annoying, now the third time they asked to buy living room items, while I already purchased every item that they have. I just gonna skip it now because i just don't want so much stuff, i'm lucky I'm already far in the sims festival, but i think for people who are not or just began playing the game, it's more annoying. I hope they're gonna do something with our feedback for the next time, when the festival is coming back.

Message 12 of 18 (929 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'd be happy if I could sell it for half what I paid or even a third. Just get it out of my storage. I have picnic blankets all over the place.

Message 13 of 18 (901 Views)

6 Days of consecutively buying stuff for Daily Tasks.

★★★★★ Guide

It has been 6 days straight in a row that players are being asked to buy items to fulfill the daily tasks. This is getting very tedious and inventories are just crammed with three cheapest items of every category. Please find a better alternative for these tasks.

Message 14 of 18 (785 Views)

Hero

I think this daily (buy) task is unfair for players who are gathering llama tokens/ recycle tokens and players who are grinding and saving towards a goal. TSM already significantly slowed down gathering tokens with the introduction of daily tasks and basically now players have to pay quite often to get the little amount of tokens. And saving towards a goal: it takes months of grinding in this game.

The team is not thinking about the players with the recent updates. And they don’t appreciate the players money (in game money or irl money).

Personally I find this buy task super annoying and with the expensive prices of items in the game, it makes me want to spend nothing.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 15 of 18 (710 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Why can't the team pull out these tasks mid-season the way they did with the eco workshop token tasks?

Message 16 of 18 (692 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

Honestly I am just skipping all of these in this festival. I haven’t bought one single item. I just ignore them and save myself from that stress. And tbh I am not missing much. I am like 3 tiers behind of friends that do complete the buying item tasks so a big *meh* to the festival designer team.

Message 17 of 18 (597 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I totally agree. I’ve accumulated so many cheap mirrors, chair etc. Huge waste of coins and inventory space. I’d rather just donate the coins  than be stuck with all of these items. 

Message 18 of 18 (407 Views)