Re: Please STOP making us buy furniture

by massi_sking

Original Post

Please STOP making us buy furniture

★★★ Apprentice

If you keep on doing this, give us the option to destroy them.

We will reach the limit soon. This is not a thought-out update. Please patch this SOON.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 18 (3,879 Views)

★ Guide
@ascjced I agree 100%
Why make us spend on and accumulate a lot of items we don’t want?

This was bad planned. Please remove these tasks of the next festival.
Message 2 of 18 (3,818 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Absolutely agree. As players we obviously will try to save our resources and go for the cheapest options, which ends up in accumulating furniture we don't need or want. Even if we truly invest in buying what we need/want, this challenge appears DAILY, so what can we buy once we have nothing to buy? Why force us to buy in the first place? It would be different if we could sell these items and recover half of our investment at least, but that's not the case and it's still an inefficient solution. Please make this a seasonal task instead of a daily one, that to make matters worse, appears every day.

Message 3 of 18 (3,801 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Could not agree more. My edgewater lot looks like a dumpster. Please remove this task.

Message 4 of 18 (3,783 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@ascjcedAgree 1000 percent.

This repeats daily and if I don't need or want anything, I'll just buy whatever's cheapest - as of now I have over 9 ugly side tables sitting outside and in my storage taking up precious real estate.
This makes me not want to buy stuff, just by principle of it being completely annoying and cluttering so many things up.
One time per festival is understandable - but daily? Nope.
At least let us sell off items so we can offload the junk and make some money back.
Or, just get rid of the requirement altogether?
Thank you.

Message 5 of 18 (3,787 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Absolutely agree

If you want to continue with this kind of tasks at least give us the ability to sell our stuff AT THE SAME PRICE WE HAVE PAID FOR THEM like in The Sims 4 

Message 6 of 18 (3,674 Views)

★ Apprentice

I totally agree, it's so unfair that we have to purchase items to progress through the event, how are we supposed to save Simoleons

/Llama Tokens, if we are continuously being asked to purchase 3 items?! 

I've barely completed Daily Tasks every day as I don't want to spend all of my resources just to complete Daily Tasks! This means that I am not as far in the Sims Festival because I'm trying to save money!

This whole Task is so unfair, especially to newbie players that don't have many simoleons, or things unlocked in game.

At least give us a way to sell items for the same price we are buying them for! Our Build/Buy will just be cluttered with items we don't even need or want! It's ridiculous!

Please change this! 😢

Message 7 of 18 (3,614 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've said this from the beginning! Remove this please, the task is totally pointless and makes us buy cheap, undesired objects. I have 10 side tables I don't need or want, I have at least 10 mirrors! 10? Just how many will we accumulate if we continue down this path? It is almost funny. Almost. 

Message 8 of 18 (3,607 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@ascjced I completely agree. We'll soon be full of useless cheap furniture and without an option to get rid of it.
Message 9 of 18 (3,604 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ascjced I absolutely hate it and it's a waste of my time and resources! I don't need 50 ugly mirrors... worse feature they've ever added. Usually updates take some getting used to but this one if literally ridiculous. I already have fully furnished houses, I don't need to buy more things!
Message 10 of 18 (3,503 Views)