Please Change

by redashxo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Please Change

★★★ Apprentice

Alright, so I have begun my Legacy! And I am very happy about it. I am three generations in and the more I play the more I fall in love with the wonderful game of Sims! This is not so much a complaint as it is a suggestion for a more convenient modification. I take lots of screenshots and all and I have played other profiles before deleting them and deciding to really get serious and dedicated to this one. I took lots of screenshots and now I wanted to clear all of the ones that were not of or from my Legacy family bloodline and then pick some as memories. This is a pretty long process as I have to delete them one by one and I take from all kinds and angles and what not trying to capture my lil Sims moments and get the cute perfect pic! I would love to see this changed in a future update where I can check mark and delete them faster.

Message 1 of 3 (296 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Please Change

Champion (Retired)

Use Windows built- in function.

In View select large or medium and check the Use Item check boxes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (371 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

Use Windows built- in function.

In View select large or medium and check the Use Item check boxes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 3 (372 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Alright, thank you so much @jpkarlsenStandard smile

Message 3 of 3 (270 Views)